Terms & Conditions
Check – out 09:00 AM
A/C facility will be made available only from 09:00 PM to 06:00 AM only in the bedroom in Premium. In Delux, and Super Delux A/C can be used whenever required.
For Premium Houseboat the A/C facility will be will be available in bedrooms only.
If the allocated facility is available in the dining and bedroom, at a time only one will be made working. For houseboats that occupy four to ten bedroom with A/C conference hall and your booking is Deluxe or Super Deluxe, then A/C will be operational in Bedrooms only.
If you have booked premium houseboats, A/C facility will be available either in Bedrooms or in Hall. Please do remember A/C will not work in both bedroom and Hall in parallel.
It will take 30 minutes to 01 hours to be in full power and to produce cooling atmosphere, so please do expect A/C to work same in home and hotels.
There may happen breakdown of the A/C due to the power cuts / Generator breakdown. If the A/C breakdown extends for more than 4 hours, the charge of the A/C will be refunded.
Anchoring in the boat will start from 05:30 PM till 08:00 AM. You can Check in & check-out as per the above timing.
Special dishes apart from the fixed menu can be arranged on subject to availability against direct payment, We request all our guests must to the be in their bedroom by 10 PM. For any reason, guests are not allowed to go outside after 10 PM.
Early arrival is subject to availability. For a guaranteed/planned early check-in, special reservation needs to be made starting from the night in advance. For any reasons, we provide late check-outs and early-check-in but it’s all depended on availability of the room, extra payment, houseboat policies, time of the year.
There may rare situations when Machinery Breakdown may happen while cruising. In such scenario, we will try to shift the houseboat that is of same Category and Quality that based on the the availability.
Houseboat Timings for multiple Day/Nights
Start time: 12:00 Noon
Lunch Break Timing: 1 Hour (1:30 PM to 2:30 PM)
Night halt time: 05:30 PM
Start time: Between 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Check out: 05:00 PM (if not continuing to the 3rd day.)
Night halt time: 05:30 PM
Check out: 09:00 AM (if not continuing.)
Same as Day 02 (if continuing for 4th day)
Child policy: (For Tour Packages)
Children below 05 years will be accommodated on complimentary basis without an extra bed and food sharing with parents. Children between 05 – 12 years subject to a maximum of two per Room sharing with parents. Only one person above 12 years will be allowed in a double sharing room.
- The illustrated Images in website/email are for indication purpose only. The Houseboat will be allotting depends upon the availability and turn.
- We provide only good quality service Houseboats. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this site/email is accurate.
- The houseboat has an open cruise area; the entire constructions are with natural leaves, Coir, Bamboo and Wooden furniture.
- Mosquitoes and flies (insects) in the backwaters is a natural partner to the human beings. The presence of mosquitoes, flies, small insects cannot be 100% eliminated as excessive usage of poison gasses, sprays will be hazardous for the guests and the crew, but a permitted servicing and usage is done to reduce the presence of the flies and insects to the lowest.
- The AC facilities in Houseboat are on Generator supply at day time for Premium and above category and do not have the efficiency of a unit running on direct electricity. For night time the A/C works on direct electricity, but the voltage will be less between 8 PM to 10 PM due to the heavy load used by all the houseboats parked and the houses around that area. So the cooling will be less at that time. Please understand the limitations. Also, the turbo cooling and below 22 degrees cooling like normal household and hotel AC is not possible on houseboats and is same for all irrespective of category. Frequent opening of doors of the rooms running AC will increase the room temperature. If in case the AC is not working, the difference in AC and Non AC charges will be refunded.
- We do not block any particular Houseboat without an advance payment. For that, we’ll provide the houseboat which is available at the time.
- We will not encourage any type of discussion/arguments on the rates agreed.
NB: If your budget is less we can arrange Budget/Standard Houseboats from the third party which is not maintaining by Beautiful Alleppey Houseboats. In that case, we are not responsible for any kind of Quality and Service issue.
It is possible to cover most of the sightseeing places if you check in to the Houseboat at the right time. The cursing route will change upon the late check-in and is not possible to cover all important places.
For the services contracted, at least, 50% advance payment must be made to hold the booking on a confirmed basis and the balance amount can be paid before commencement of the tour. We hold the right to decide on the amount to be paid in advance, based on the nature of the services and the time left for the commencement of the services. Apart from the aforesaid conditions, in some cases including hotel or resort bookings during the peak tourist season (X-Mas, New Year), full payment must be made in advance.
Payment can be made by Credit Card/Debit Card through PayU money for cards issued in India and PayPal for cards issued outside India, by Bank Transfer, Cash payment to our offices or by Demand Draft / Cheque, Western Union Money Transfer. All payments are required to be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction. Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by an intermediary bank) must be strictly borne by the payer.
Rights to amend the itinerary if required:
Tour once commenced will strictly adhere to the finalized itinerary. In the case of unforeseen events and circumstances well beyond our control, we reserve the right to change all or parts of the itinerary for the safety and wellbeing of our esteemed passengers.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure:
In the case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s whatsoever, we must be intimated in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date of receipt of your letter. The cancellation charges are appended herewith:
Normal advance amount: 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 60 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost
- 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost
- 29 days to 10 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost
- 09 days to 05 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost
- 04 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND
- No refund for the cancellation done after the tour/service starts or partially used.
- The Check in time in the houseboat for the overnight stay is between 11:30 Am and 12:00 Noon and day cruise at 11:00 Am You must inform us if there is any delay/late in reaching the boarding point for check in at the mentioned time. If you do not inform us about the late arrival, we have the right to cancel the booking after 01:00 PM without providing the refund.
- If you have done the booking with the full payment, your booking remains uncancelled even if there is no intimation.
Please note – Irrespective of the aforesaid cancellations slabs, in the case of cancellation of tour services after making the booking – a minimum INR 500 or 10% service charge would also be applicable.
With regards to the refund of unused/unutilized services (which are paid for and canceled in advance), the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of the cancellation policy as mentioned above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take approximately 2 – 4 weeks to complete, due to banking procedures involved. If the refund is made to the credit card account or to the Bank account, the bank charges would be deducted from the refund amount.
All itineraries that you see in the site are sample itineraries, which is displayed to make you get a general idea of the likely trip schedule. There are several factors like weather, wind conditions, the physical ability of the participants, etc., may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour commencement or while on the cruise.
We own the right to change, without any prior notice, any schedule in the interest of the trip participants considering safety and well being.
We will not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly because of the below reasons;
– Any natural hazards or calamities, flight miss/cancellation, accident, the breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any other planned or unplanned incidents.
Alleppeyboatingpackage.com and our crew members will not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, which are that are beyond our control.
We do not have insurance coverage policy that covers the areas like; expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. We request all our foreign travelers who are planning/planned to go with Alleppeyboatingpackage.com are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country itself. All the properties and luggage will be at our customers risk and Alleppeyboatingpackage.com will not be responsible for any loss/damage.